Skip to main content


City School District

Student-Athlete Eligibility Information

Home  \  School Counseling Of...  \  Student-Athlete Elig...

Student Athlete College Information

It is highly recommended, if you are planning on going to an NCAA institution after high school, that you register with the NCAA now and not wait until senior year.  NCAA requires an official high school transcript from THS.  All test scores must be sent directly to them from the testing center.  Contact Mrs. Gregoire at 330-486-2410 for information.
Please check out the helpful links below: