To register/enroll your child/children in the Twinsburg City School District, please follow the steps below for EACH child that you need to register/enroll.
Step 1 - Pre-Register and Make an Appointment (online)
* Create an account with an email address. If you don't have an email account, you can create a free account at gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc. (You may complete the registration online without an email address by using your cell phone number, however you will not receive any reminders or paperwork. Please only use the cell phone sign in if you do not have an email account.)
* Enter information for each new student.
* Make an appointment using the link on the Submission Confirmation page.
Step 2 - Look for the Confirmation Email and Complete/Gather Documents
* Gather documents and forms necessary for your appointment.
* Remember, registration is not complete until you attend an appointment in person.
Step 3 - Come to your Registration Appointment
* ONLY A CUSTODIAL PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student; therefore, they MUST be the person(s) present at the registration appointment. Registration is not complete until all documents are received.
* Bring all the necessary original documents and completed forms with you. Registration takes approximately 30 minutes. Students do not need to attend unless the appointment is for a Kindergarten Screening.
* Kindergarten Screening Appointments: Appointments are made online and will take place June 2 - June 4. Appointments and screenings will take approximately 1 (one) hour. Please carefully note the information when you make your appointment. After school begins, Kindergarten students are enrolled without a screening.
We look forward to meeting you. For questions please call 330-486-2000 and ask for the Registrar.