The Business Manager is responsible for the development of short and long term facility master strategic plan to support the needs of the students, staff, and community. In addition, he oversees the district's Athletics, Food Service, Maintenance, and Transportation Departments. To learn more about these departments, please visit the links on the right. It is the goal of the Business Services Department that the operations of the district run efficiently and effectively, that decisions regarding business services are made in the best interest of students, staff and the community, and that the department is fiscally responsible.
Other district responsibilities of Mr. Strickland include:
- Building Environmental Control and Energy Conservation
- Community Use of Facilities
- Construction and Project Management
- Contract Management
- Fleet, Property and Liability Insurance
- Purchasing and Inventory Control
- Regulatory Compliance
- Utility Tracking and Benchmarking
Before joining the Twinsburg City School District, Mr. Strickland worked for the Nordonia Hills School District where he served in that role since 2017.