Steps to follow to schedule an event in Twinsburg City School District.
All facility use and rental applications are done online through the Facility Rental & Use Portal. Below are the steps to follow to create an account so that you may request facilities. Please note that rentals are subject to a rental fee schedule (located at the bottom of this web page).
Step 1 - If you are new to the online system please register:
- Sign up for an account by clicking the "Need Account" link underneath the sign in screen.
- Please sign up for only one account per organization. This account should be linked to an officer of your organization.
- Fill out all the information and upload a copy of your liability insurance (Please note that your liability insurance must meet certain requirements such as (i) a minimum of $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate coverage and (ii) naming "Twinsburg City School District" as additional insured - see rules and regulations for additional information).
- Confirm your email address from the confirmation email.
- You will be able to log into the system, but you will not be able to reserve or schedule until your account is approved.
- You will receive notification that your account is approved and you may begin scheduling.
Step 2 - Log into the online system and make a facility request:
- Log in to the Facilities Use & Rental Portal and choose the location and time of the event you would like to schedule.
- Be sure to fill in information about your needs and answer all the questions about your event.
Step 3 - Wait for approval and send your deposit:
- There are typically three levels of approval: building, treasurer, and business manager. You may receive several notifications before final approval.
- When the event gets final approval, you will receive an email with an estimate.
- Accept the estimate to finalize your reservation.
- You will then receive a notice via email that your invoice is ready. Follow the link to your request and the invoice will be an attachment to the request.
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of approval.
- Submit your deposit as a check payable to the Twinsburg City School District.
Step 4 - Enjoy your event and make your final payment:
- Be sure to bring a copy of your agreement and follow the rules and regulations.
- Remember your designated sponsor must be present.
- Full payment is due within 10 (ten) days of your event.
- For a copy of your invoice, log in to the Facility Rental & Use Portal. Your invoice is available as an attachment on your request.
- Submit your final payment as a check payable to the Twinsburg City School District.
Please see the rules and regulations below as well as the fee schedule.