Steps to follow to schedule an event in Twinsburg City School District.
All facility use and rental applications will be done online through the Facility Rental & Use Portal. Below are the steps to follow to create an account so that you may request facilities. Please note that rentals are subject to a rental fee schedule (located at the bottom of this web page).
Furthermore, please note that individuals either participating or attending activities within the Twinsburg Board of Education Facilities are required to follow all district COVID-19 protocols, including wearing masks and maintaining proper physical distance as per the requirements set forth by the Twinsburg Board of Education. Please also note the additional COVID-19 requirements set forth in the Facility Use and Rental Rules (located at the bottom of this web page). This includes that each group using the Board’s facilities for meetings and events is required to keep a log of participants in the event that contact tracing is necessary. The log must be forwarded to the Business Office immediately after each event for filing. Logs must either be scanned or emailed to Cheryl Preisendorfer, Administrative Assistant to the Business Manager, at [email protected], or dropped off at the Board Office overnight mail slot located in the front door at 11136 Ravenna Road in Twinsburg.
Step 1 - If you are new to the online system please register:
- Sign up for an account by clicking the "Need Account" link underneath the sign in screen.
- Please sign up for only one account per organization. This account should be linked to an officer of your organization.
- Fill out all the information and upload a copy of your liability insurance (Please note that your liability insurance must meet certain requirements such as (i) a minimum of $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate coverage naming "Twinsburg City School District" as additional insured and (ii) a policy that includes COVID-19 coverage - see rules and regulations for additional information).
- Confirm your email address from the confirmation email.
- You will be able to log into the system, but you will not be able to reserve or schedule until your account is approved.
- You will receive notification that your account is approved and you may begin scheduling.
Step 2 - Log into the online system and make a facility request:
- Log in to the Facilities Use & Rental Portal and choose the location and time of the event you would like to schedule.
- Be sure to fill in information about your needs and answer all the questions about your event.
Step 3 - Wait for approval and send your deposit:
- There are typically three levels of approval: building, treasurer, and business manager. You may receive several notifications before final approval.
- When the event gets final approval, you will receive an email with an estimate.
- Accept the estimate to finalize your reservation.
- You will then receive a notice via email that your invoice is ready. Follow the link to your request and the invoice will be an attachment to the request.
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of approval.
- Submit your deposit as a check made out to the Twinsburg City School District.
Step 4 - Enjoy your event and make your final payment:
- Be sure to bring a copy of your agreement and follow the rules and regulations.
- Remember your designated sponsor must be present.
- Full payment is due within 10 (ten) days of your event.
- For a copy of your invoice, log in to the Facility Rental & Use Portal. Your invoice is available as an attachment on your request.
- Submit your final payment as a check made out to the Twinsburg City School District.
Please see the rules and regulations below as well as the fee schedule.