Online Transportation Form Link (if using computer)-------->
(if using mobile phone, link appears at bottom of page)
Requests received after Wednesday, August 9, 2023 will not be
processed until August 25, 2023.
It is the goal of the Transportation Department to follow the Ohio Department of Education standards and provide safe, and timely bus transportation to and from school. In that endeavor, the following guidelines are followed:
- Only one stop and one bus will be assigned per student in the morning and after school.
- Wilcox students must be met by an adult at the bus stop. Students not met will be held on the bus and returned to Wilcox. We will attempt to call parent/guardian prior to returning to Wilcox.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Transportation at [email protected]
ALTERNATE PICK UP/DROP OFF STOPS: All bus stops are set and approved by the Board of Education on a yearly basis.
Subsequent changes must be reviewed by the Transportation Department.
Please note the following procedures:
- ONE stop and ONE bus per student every day in the morning and afternoon.
- One stop in the morning and afternoon for all daycares.
- Student may have different stops for AM & PM (example: AM ride neighborhood bus to school, PM ride bus to daycare/sitter after school).
- NO BUS NOTES are accepted at any time.
- Shared custody of High School, Middle School and Dodge students will be allowed to go to and from both parents’ homes as long as they are within the Twinsburg City School district.
IF YOU'VE MOVED WITHIN TWINSBURG CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT:
ADDRESS CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED WITH YOUR STUDENT'S SCHOOL. TRANSPORTATION CANNOT CHANGE ADDRESSES.
Please click here for our forms page
and look in the New Student, Withdrawal, Address Change section. Do not change your student's bus schedule with the school until you have received notification from the Transportation Office that the change is complete and the start date is confirmed.
FAMILIES REGISTERING NEW STUDENTS: Please make sure in Infosnap you have marked a yes or no for transportation. If a no is marked then no bus will be assigned. An online transportation form only needs to be filled out if your student will need busing to/from an alternate stop (for example: sitter/daycare). No transportation form is needed for home neighborhood stops.
Please use the online transportation form for your transportation needs for the current school year and mark the date you would like service to start. Allow two weeks for processing. Do not change your student's current bus schedule with the school until you have received notification from the Transportation Office that the change is complete and the start date is confirmed.