Twinsburg High School
2022-2023 Parking PERMIT Procedures and Guidelines
Parking is a service provided to students at Twinsburg High School by the Twinsburg Board of Education. To maintain a safe and accessible parking facility, it is the responsibility of the school to monitor and administer appropriate policies and procedures.
Procedures and Guidelines:
- Any student parking at Twinsburg High School during the instructional day (regardless of the amount of time attending THS), must have a school issued parking pass clearly visible from the vehicle’s mirror in the front windshield. Students who park on school property without a parking pass may have their vehicles towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking passes will be sold to Juniors and Seniors first. In November, Sophomores may begin to purchase passes if any spaces are still available. Twinsburg High School has a limited number of student parking spaces. We will not sell more passes than the number of spaces available.
- All fees and fines from previous school year must be paid before a parking permit may be purchased.
- The parking pass cost is $40.00 for the 2022-2023 school year. There will be no pro-rating of a semester cost, nor pro-rating for the amount of the day spent at THS.
- Student Parking Permit Information Form - The Parking Permit Form must be completed online through PowerSchool. Snapcodes to access your PowerSchool account will be sent by the District via email/mail beginning 8/8/22. To be issued a parking pass, students must provide their driver’s license and $40.00 cash/check. You do not need to print/bring the online form you complete in PowerSchool.
**For accounting purposes please write a separate check for parking passes. Checks should be made payable to: Twinsburg City Schools.**
- When to purchase your parking pass:
- Thursday, August 11th in the THS commons from 8am-10am and 12:30pm-2pm
- During your soft re-opening school days from Mrs. Benson in the Athletic Office (L110)
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Each of our three parking lots will be assigned a designated color. You can only park in the lot that your color pass corresponds to. There are no assigned parking spaces within those lots; parking will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Bus Lot parking spaces will be assigned only to those students who have early release on both blue and white days or attend CVCC in the afternoon and drive there each day. All cars in the bus lot must be gone at the end second block or they may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Remember to bring the following items with you when purchasing your parking pass:
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License (you cannot purchase a pass with temps)
- $40.00 cash or separate check made payable to: Twinsburg City Schools
- We will have a hard copy of the permit form that you completed in PowerSchool for you to sign when purchasing. There is nothing you need print out.