Twinsburg High School
2020-2021 Parking PERMIT Procedures and Guidelines
Parking is a service provided to the students of Twinsburg High School by the Twinsburg Board of Education. To maintain a safe and accessible parking facility, it is the responsibility of the school to monitor and administer appropriate policies and procedures.
Procedures and Guidelines:
- Any student parking on the campus of R.B. Chamberlin and other approved parking areas during the instructional day (regardless of the amount of time attending classes), must have a school issued parking pass clearly visible from the vehicle’s mirror in the front windshield. Students who park on school property without a parking pass may have their vehicles towed at the owner’s expense.
- All fees and fines from the previous school years must be paid before a parking permit may be issued.
- Due to district transportation not being provided during the 2020-2021 school year, the parking pass fee will be waived for this year only.
- The campus of R.B. Chamberlin and additional approved parking areas have a limited number of parking spaces available. The school will not distribute more passes than the number of spaces available. Parking passes will be distributed on a first come first serve basis to all eligible licensed drivers in grades 10-12. You must have a valid driver’s license to apply for a parking pass. We cannot issue passes to any student with a temporary permit.
- There are no assigned parking spaces; parking will be on a first come, first serve basis. At the time of parking pass distribution, each student will be provided with a map of the designated student parking lots located on the R.B. Chamberlin campus and additional parking areas.
- Student Parking Permit Application - The Parking Permit Application must be completed in PowerSchool. We will only accept paper applications if a student is applying for a pass later in the school year when access to PowerSchool is no longer available.
- When to apply for your parking pass:
- Parking pass distribution will take place on the following days/times at the flagpole entrance of R. B. Chamberlin:
- Thursday, August 27, 2020
- 8am - 10am = Seniors
- 10am - 12pm = Juniors
- Friday, August 28, 2020
- 8am - 10am = Sophomores
- 10am - 12pm = anyone who wasn’t able to attend at their assigned time
- If unable to pick up a parking pass on the above dates, please call 330-486-2481 during the week of 8/31/20 to set up an appointment with Mrs. Benson.
- Remember to bring the following items with you when applying for your parking pass:
- You must wear a mask and maintain a 6 foot distance at all times while waiting in line.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License (cannot purchase with temporary permit)