Bus Information for CVCA and Walsh
- There will be no morning district buses to Twinsburg High School until Wednesday, August 21st. Students may board the morning CVCA/Walsh bus #25 at Twinsburg High School starting on: for CVCA - Tuesday, August 13th; for Walsh - Thursday, August 15th. Bus #25 will pick up in the afternoon at each school (starting on their first day) and return students to Twinsburg High School or to their neighborhood stop.
- CVCA and Walsh schools ride one bus together.
- The morning bus departs Twinsburg High School at 7:05 a.m. Students should arrive at the high school by 7:00 a.m. to board the bus. Once the bus has departed it cannot return.
- In the morning your student may ride a district bus or parents may transport to the high school, but the CVCA/Walsh Transportation form must be completed and submitted for student to be assigned to the district bus.
- Students may not drive and park at the high school to board the CVCA/Walsh bus. There is no parking at the high school for CVCA/Walsh students at any time. Illegally parked cars will be tagged.
- The afternoon bus has stops on the way back to the high school. After the high school, it continues on to the neighborhood stops. Parents are advised that depending on how many students ride on any given day, the route can take longer to deliver students to neighborhood stops.