Get Ready for the 2022 Girls Tennis Season!
*For more updates, please check this site, the Tennis Google Classroom, or @KuzasThs on Twitter!*
- We are currently planning on tennis to run normally this coming fall, at least until we know more info from OHSAA.
- This means that students wishing to play need to make sure to get physicals and forms done before the start of the season.
*This is now done online using Final Forms*
- If/When possible, I will provide information on potential open courts or team workouts/activities. Any activities will be done strictly following state and district guidelines.
1. Physical - A physical must be turned in or on file prior to the student being allowed to participate in tryouts. There will be no exceptions for this rule. If there is a question about whether or not a student has a current physical on file, please email Coach Kuzas ([email protected]
) or contact the athletic office at THS. Physicals need to be updated on a yearly basis.
2. Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) - Must be turned in prior to trying out. These are needed in case someone needs medical attention and the coach needs to contact someone.
3. Concussion Form - Concussions are not common in tennis, but do happen occasionally. Please read through the information and sign the sheet.
4. Lindsay's Law - This information deals with sudden cardiac arrest. Please read through the information and sign the sheet.
5. Athletic Handbook - Please read through and sign the sheet.
6. ImPact Concussion Testing - We will be completing baseline concussion testing, just in case there is a head injury during the season.