Issue 6 is the Twinsburg City School District's $5 million Renewal Levy which will be on the May 4, 2021 ballot.
This Renewal Levy is for the day-to-day expenses of the District and it is NOT a new tax. The Renewal Levy is to maintain the excellent educational program and opportunities we offer our students.
The Renewal Levy represents approximately 10.4% of the FY20 Operating Budget.
We sincerely appreciate the following organizations for their formal endorsement of Issue 6:
• Village of Reminderville
• Twinsburg Township
• City of Twinsburg
• Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce
• Wilcox Primary School PTA
• Samuel Bissell Elementary School PTA
• George G. Dodge Intermediate School PTA
• RB Chamberlin/Twinsburg High School PTA
• Twinsburg City School District Council PTA
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions document below for more information.