On Wednesday, January 9, 2019, the Twinsburg Board of Education approved the second of two resolutions necessary to place the $4 million levy renewal on the May 7, 2019 ballot.
This renewal levy will bring in the same $4 million as it did in 2004 when it was originally approved. This renewal levy is an important piece of the Twinsburg City School District’s funding picture. It provides $4 million or about 8.5% of the District’s operating funds. Revenue from this levy will continue to address five(5) priority areas:
• Support learning and instruction;
• Provide a source of stable and predictable revenue;
• Maintain high quality innovative educational programs for all students,
Preschool – Grade 12;
• Maintain and enhance classroom technology; and
• Maintain current class size
This renewal levy is an investment in our students. The residents of Twinsburg Township, the Village of Reminderville, and the City of Twinsburg have been supportive of the Twinsburg City School District and for that we are grateful.