CELEBRATING OUR 100TH ANNIVERSARY
P. O. Box 317 • Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
For more information call 330-425-8239 or use Contact Form on the left
Excerpt from "The Wilcoxton" - year published unknown
“Our High School has been in existence since 1886. The first to have graduating exercises and to receive diplomas was the Class of 1895, although a number of pupils had finished their course of study before that and deserved a diploma.
Since that first Commencement there has been a graduating class every year except one, although two classes boasted of but one member each. In May, 1913, Mr. and Mrs. P. P. Evans issued invitations for a "get together" of all former graduates of Twinsburg High School.
Our Alumni Association was formed as a result of this meeting. And much interest has been shown in the annual meetings of this organization.
Up to the present year there have been 194 graduates from this school—and what has happened since they started out in "Lifes Journey.” In looking over the names we find many have entered professional business of one kind or another. We find several doctors both of medical and dental profession. We are proud to claim our own local physician as a member of our organization. One doctor chose to go to far off lands to do work in Missionary Hospitals. Then we have preachers, one of whom has been doing work on the frontier for several years. We have teachers, lawyers, stenographers, electric geniuses, farmers, musicians, and many other occupations too numerous to be rated, but whether called professional or non-professional each and every one is filling his or her place in this program of life and each feels that back in the days that were spent in Twinsburg High School, the ideals were born within them which they are yet trying to realize, and that Twinsburg High School is proud of everyone of them.”